Here’s your entrepreneur’s steal of a deal for zero penny.
Publishing and publicity one action; two standout results for finishing 2020 strong!
Respond to the piece below to get featured during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW 2020). This year GEW will be celebrated November 16-22.
Mission Drift, The Stormerpreneurs℠ and Finishing 2020 Strong
“Young bird nuh know storm” — unless of course they were born in 2020 among the turmoil of COVID-19. If the term stormerpreneur has a place in your unique story or journey then let us know by your response to the question below.
This has been a busy year with lots of pivots and virtual activities so it would not be surprising if many of our organizations experienced some form of mission drift. Mission drift can be positive though we mostly hear about the negative drift. Tell us about your experience below. Thank you
- Tell us about the moment you decided to start your own business.
- Who was there with you when sat down to put the idea together ? Include the year you started.
- Would you say that you are a stormerpreneur? Tell us why you answered yes or no.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- What is the vision?
- How does the mission and vision fit or help you to fulfil your personal purpose and ambitions?
- What were the top 5-10 activities you completed in 2020?
- Which played the greatest role in advancing the delivery of your Mission?
- When you add it all up— would you say your drift was positive? Or was it mostly negative?
- Which product or service do you currently offer— that is a must have for readers of this publication or people who could use your solution?
- What can we expect from your business over the next two years?
- Where can they learn more or purchase your service? Web site or social media link, calendar or email link
#IAmAnEntrepreneur #yes #toentrepreneurship #GEW2020
To participate submit one or both of the following:
Word length: 200- 400 words maximum
Deadline: Friday, November 14, 2020.
Register to participate in this and other events at the following link
Some lucky participants will have a chance to share in print as well as in video.
Click the link or text highligthed green to submit your written piece to Mission Drift.
Submit your pieces to: submit here.
.You may submit a video version of your story in addition to the written piece (File format, MP4. MPEG-4, WMV).
The best six will be selected for publishing during GEW 2020.
The next 3 runners up will be featured in another publication in December.
Brought to you by Magate Wildhorse Consulting!
Copyright © 2018 by Meegan Scott, Magate Wildhorse Ltd .(Toronto), Magate Wildhorse Inc.,(New York). All rights reserved.