Our External Associate Evaluation, Planning, and Research is a Senior Researcher, Planner, and Evaluator. He holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from the University of New England Armidale, Australia. In addition, he attained an advanced Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation from Oxford University, in the United Kingdom.
His areas of specialization are: research, program evaluation, performance measurement, change management, and both strategic and business planning. He offers over 15 years of experience plus extensive skills in research, program evaluation, and performance measurement to our clients. You will find that he is adept at leading collaborative efforts between stakeholders in multiple sectors (government, non-profit, private, academia) and has a proven track record of delivering to organizations high quality results that meet their unique needs.
In depth study, research, teaching evaluation and performance measurement at the University level adds richness and depth to the knowledge base of our Associate. He has facilitated dozens of training sessions for professionals interested in carrying evaluation projects in the aforementioned areas. To date he has applied his evaluation expertise in leading well over 70 complex program evaluation and performance measurement projects. His track record attests to the fact that he has been instrumental in bringing about successful change numerous times.
Below are some of areas in which he has invested in training and development:
- Quantitative and qualitative research theory and design
- Program evaluation theory and design
- Performance measurement system creation
- Outcome, indicator, and index selection and development
- Economic evaluation techniques, including Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Survey methods and administration
- Interview schedule creation and interviewing
- Focus group guide development and focus group facilitation
- Complex multivariate statistical analysis techniques
- Qualitative analysis techniques (e.g. content analysis, grounded theory, triangulation)
Among his credentials are the designations: Registered Psychologist (R.Psych), Alberta College of Psychologists: Credentialed Evaluator (CE), Canadian Evaluation Society and Prosci Change Management Certification, AdPro