Friday, June 3, 2016 | Time: 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM [Eastern, Toronto] Free
Monday, June 6, 2016 | Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM [Eastern, Toronto] For Sale
Thursday, June 9, 2016 | Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon [Eastern, Toronto] For Sale
Friday, June 10, 2016 | Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon [Eastern, Toronto] For Sale
Please join us for this exciting new workshop designed to help you increase your project completion and strategy execution success rate. Reduce the stress and struggle associated with organizing to get work done, doing the right work, and getting more work for more profit or revenue. The workshop presents an opportunity to develop a broader perspective of risk intelligence and organizational success. It will also serve to deepen your understanding and ability to use the Logical Framework Matrix (Logframe) as a management system for solving the strategy to execution challenge.
Eighty-seven percent (87%) of businesses fail to implement their strategy; and most businesses manage to implement between forty (40) and sixty percent (60%) of their strategy (Harvard Review). When it comes to project completion, low performing institutions manage to complete only 36% of their projects
(Project Management Institute).
Come and learn to tie the knot before strategy and execution unravels!
By gaining a better understanding of your work process; how to select meaningful measures of success; how to manage progress; and risk taking for organizational success you will improve your project management and strategy execution skills.
Your Logical Framework Matrix planning and organizational risk intelligence experience will be enhanced through discussions with your peers, and hands on experience creating a logframe in a small group exercise. Gain insights into how the Logical Framework Matrix is used to pursue competitive edge and organizational success through cases. Learn and share advice and experiences with other professionals.
Expected result― new skills and outlook that contribute to strategy planning and project execution success while growing the competitive edge of your organization. You will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Logical Framework Matrix terminology and build solid skills for integrating planning, execution, and risk intelligence for your project or organization
- Build effective skills of organizing work, getting the right work done, and ensuring sustainability and financial viability
- Examine new techniques for dealing with risk, uncertainty, and assumptions
- Formulate a winning approach to planning for and identifying new growth opportunities, improved execution, waste and loss reduction
- Grow your capacity to lead or participate in strategic planning; plan and execute complex development projects and programs
- Learn how to prevent things falling apart between strategy and execution, win funder and stakeholder buy-in; inspire your team
- Develop an organizational risk intelligence philosophy and risk assessment approach that uncovers new opportunities for your organization
- Benefit from small live webinar and workshop sizes
If you’ve mastered the logframe but would like to learn more about applying tools for strategic thinking, planning, strategy assessment and evaluation in the context of the Logical Framework Planning Approach (LFA), please join us for the LFA Risk Intelligence Webinar on June 10, 2016, ―9:00 am to 12:00 Noon [Eastern, Toronto].
If Lean is your style, join us on June 17, 2016 for the Hoshin X-Matrix Planning Webinar.
Ask about a customized Matrix Planning and Risk Intelligence webinar or workshop for your organization.
Buy your ticket for the Logical Framework Matrix Planning & Risk Intelligence Webinar today, click the button below. | Save when you buy 5 or more tickets.
For additional information or inquires click here.
The link to the webinar will be sent to you via Email.
Thank you for shopping!