All you need to know about the Community of Practice for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs.
Copyright © 2018 by Meegan Scott, and The Community of Practice for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Magate Wildhorse Ltd. All rights reserved.
Of interest to Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs in all Caribbean diasporic markets, Caribbean entrepreneurs at home.
The following groups will also find this video of interest:
Host cities, economic development partners, cluster managers, retired Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs looking to mentor the next generation, academia, and ethnic media will be interested in the information shared.
Canadians with no history of business in their families irrespective of ethnicity, non-native speakers of English who are immigrant entrepreneurs in North America, Black Americans, Black Canadians, and investors.
Interesting gender gap among immigrant entrepreneurs for Barbadians, Jamaican, Guyanese, and Trinidadians in Canada.
How to Cite:
Meegan Scott, “Whys and Wherefores — of the Community of Practice for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Magate Wildhorse Web Site, 33.09, October 2018, updated May 2019.
Looking forward to supporting and contradictory statistics for what is presented at 1:06 – 1: 11 minutes.
Thank you for sharing at the reflective pause at: between 14:00 and 15:00 minutes.
CoP Membership is open to:
- Black Canadians,
- African Americans,
- Caribbeans and members of the African diaspora in the United Kingdom,
- Canadians with no history of business in their families,
- Non-native speakers of English – who are immigrant entrepreneurs in North America,
- Africans in Africa,
- Entrepreneurs from all countries and regions from which the DNA of the peoples of the Caribbean come [Spain, Portugal, Germany, India, China, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Mediterranean],
- Emerging diaspora markets such as rest of Asia, Australia and Bahrain
Got a question? Contact your CoP Secretariat by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org