“Embracing risk for driving vision and growth”.
Join us for this diaspora business and non-profit leaders’ event.
Tell a friend, let’s gather in the thousands or hundreds of thousands!
Up to 1000 places reserved for entrepreneurs from mainstream majority groups [Entrepreneurs with no Caribbean roots, Africans in Africa, all ethnicities, speaks and understand English]
Thursday, April 16, 2020 | 2:00 PM Eastern
Registration fee: Free
Speaker Sneak Preview
Mark Brown Jamaica’s World Champion of Public Speaking, International Keynoter
Professor Amit Kapoor President & CEO of India Council on Competitiveness, Honorary Chairman at Institute for Competitiveness.
Victor Tembo Head of Procurement, Green Climate Fund
Meegan Scott Owner and Strategic Management Consultant at Managing Director of Magate Wildhorse Consulting, Founder of The Community of Practice for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs
Networking Session Orville Patrick with Music by Big 7 Promotions Bring your water or champagne in your glasses and your snack of choice. No eating of your snack before the time we remember this happening to some in 2018,
Moderator and convener: Meegan Scott
Watch this space for updates!
- share experiences
- learn how to leverage risks intelligence for driving their business vision and growth during COVID 19 and beyond
- execute actions for driving your business forward on spot through our built-in market meeting events
- have fun, build real networks
Event features: Motivational talk, panel discussion, COVID 19 business community experiences (open mic―diaspora and in Caribbean segment), Elevator pitches (The first 20 registered to per series), one-on-one global matchmaking sessions, mainstream and diaspora entrepreneurs networking session
Series focus: April 16, 2020 Series 1: Risk Intelligence
Motivational Talk for COVID 19, with Mark Brown, World Public Speaking Champion
Risk Intellgience for Outriding COVID 19, focus on Business Models, Supply Change, Customers, the raise of Authoritarian States, Future Growth, Capital, Humanity and Nature, with Professor Amit Kapoor, Institute of Competitiveness India
April 23, 2020 Series 2: Strategy planning for Outriding COVID 19
COVID 19 Risk Intelligence: Are Your Legal Rights Protected in This Time of Uncertainty?
April 30, 2020 Series 3: Customer Service, Value & Sales
Featured session Boosting Sales & Marketing with Social Marketing
May 7, 2020 Series 4: Nonprofit Governance and Response
May 14, 2020 Series 5: Diaspora Supply Chain― Who’s Who
- Disaster Risk Financing: CCRIF, Climate Risks and COVID-19
- Digital Transformation – Process Pivots for COVID 19 and Beyond
- Supply Chain― Diaspora Who’s Who for Outriding COVID 19
- Diaspora entrepreneurs and wholistic sustainable economic recovery and development – A Governance Model.
May 21, 2020
- Banks, Trade Finance, SMEs & COVID 19
- Trade, Finance & Investment Insights for Outriding COVID 19
- Deep Dive into Core Periphery Governance Network w Market Mode
May 28, 2020
- Diaspora Investment Opportunities: Rechanneling Remittances Towards Productive Capital & Climate Finance
- Delivering Impact—Strategic Planning, Assessment and Community Involvement
- Comments on and Diaspora Direct Investment (Jamaica & the Caribbean)
Email magate.wildhorse (at)gmail.com to be among the first to receive the link.
Procurement officers and buyers in search of COVID 19 and other supplies are welcome to participate.
Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar is a global disapora entrepreneurs affair! Leaders of mainstream businesses with an interest in doing business with diaspora entrepreneurs are welcome to register for the match making and networking sessions.
Brought to you by Magate Wildhorse Consulting, 10 Times and The Community of Practise for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs (Home of BIDEM Conference & Trade Show)
Advance or maintain the progress.