Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar
“Embracing risk for driving vision and growth”
You are invited to join us for series three in the Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar.
This edition entitled Customer Service, Value & Sales for Outriding COVID 19 it is also grounded in the theme, risk intelligence.
How is your sales pipeline since COVID 19?
What has dropped out of the funnel?
Is what’s to come bleaky our bountious?
- Find out how to mind out sales opportunities, plan your pivot and manage performance for sustaining or growing your business in crisis and pandemics like the corona virus.
- Learn how to leverage online resources, social media marketing and ecommerce.
- If you are already engaged in ecommerce come learn how to boost your results
- Get a holistic perspective on what is quality service and customer satisfaction including where it all begins
- Review your value, purpose, profit and delivering value
- Find out about the 21st Century Competencies you’ll need to help you cushion the blow of the coronavirus crisis and help you power through the shock.
- Share your experiences
- Elevator pitches
- Virtual business exhibition
- Networking and fun
Leveraging Social Media Marketing to Deliver Your Pivot with LaShanda Henry ― Web Business Strategist and Digital Content Creator Founder of SistaSense Online Business Training and Support Solutions for Entrepreneurs
21st Century Competences for Outriding COVID 19 & Beyond with Rudi Page ― CEO, Making Connections Work & Co-Founder, SHEAMOIST Haircare System, London
Event features: Motivational movement, Mouths and Minds, COVID 19 business community experiences (open mic―diaspora, in Caribbean segment and mainstream peers), Elevator pitches (The first 20 registered to per series), one-on-one global matchmaking sessions, mainstream and diaspora entrepreneurs networking session
Programme & Speakers, click to the preceding words to view.
Be with us for this diaspora business and non-profit leaders’ event.
Please click the images below to view details.
When: April 30, 2020 | 2:00 PM Eastern, Toronto & New York
New to the series
To receive your access link to the seminar please register at the link below if you missed series 1 last Thursday.
Email us at magate.wildhorse (at)gmail.com or click here. Copy and paste the following in the subject line and body of your Email “Register me for Customer Service, Value & Sales for Outriding COVID 19” please include your name.
Procurement officers and buyers in search of COVID 19 and other supplies are welcome to participate.
Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar is a global disapora entrepreneurs affair! Leaders of mainstream businesses with an interest in doing business with diaspora entrepreneurs are welcome to register for the match making and networking sessions.
Please note that this event is not just for small and micro-businesses, big businesses can benefit alsol.
Click here to view the series shedule.
May 5, 2020 Series 4a: Risk Intelligence with Mr. Leo M. Tilman President & CEO of Tilman & Company
May 7, 2020 Series 4: Nonprofit Governance and Response
Brought to you by Magate Wildhorse Consulting, and The Community of Practise for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs (Home of BIDEM Conference & Trade Show)
Advance or maintain the progress.