Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar
“Embracing risk for driving vision and growth”
You are invited to join us for series four in the Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar.
This edition entitled Nonprofit Governance and Response for Outriding COVID 19 is also grounded in the theme risk intelligence.
- Find out how to create and preserve value during crisis
- Considerations around crisis strategy planning ―short-term ―long term
- Performance management, results
- Evidence-based planning, evaluation, learning and improvement
- Risk intelligence maturity
- Learn how to leverage risk intelligence for boosting funding readiness
- How to assess your risk culture and risk appetite
- Getting ready for the next unexpected crisis
- Check-in on Gender Equality, WEE and the impact of COVID 19 on Agency and Authority
- Virtual business exhibition
- Networking and fun
- Risk Intelligence for Outriding COVID 19 — Key Questions, Practical Responses for SMEs with Leo M. Tilman, author of Agility: How to Navigate the Unknown and Seize Opportunity in a World of Disruption. Leo is a leading expert on risk, strategy, and finance.
- Diaspora and Caribbean Non-profit Governance for Outriding COVID-19 Meegan Scott, Strategic Management Consultant, Magate Wildhorse
- Panel Discussion & Comparative Cases Mainstream vs. Diaspora, Host, Home & Diaspora Opportunities with Andrew Sharpe of Authentic Caribbean Foundation, Boston, Philip Bedward of Pathways, New York, Tannisha Scarlett, Life Media Productions Ltd (F.I.L.M. Productions Ltd.) and Agri Views, Jamaica
- Joy Spot, with Theo Chambers of CaribAcademy and Co-founder of Positive Tourism News (Jamaica) will deliver the Joy Spot, Motivational Talk
Event features: Joy Spot activity, Mouth and Mind discussion, COVID 19 business community experiences (open mic―diaspora, in Caribbean, other representatives of BAME or mainstream peers), Elevator pitches (The first 20 registered to per series), networking session
- Theo Chambers, The Joy Spot
- Philip Bedward of Pathways will lead on Comparative Cases Mainstream vs. Diaspora
- Andrew Sharpe will lead on Diaspora, Host, Home & Diaspora Opportunities, USA
- Rudi Page will lead on Diaspora, Host, Home & Diaspora Opportunities, UK
- Tannisha Scarlett will share on Home to Diaspora Opportunities (Jamaica), with a special focus on agribusiness
- Meegan Scott, Moderator, producer and speaker on Diaspora and Caribbean Non-profit Governance for Outriding COVID-19
Be with us for this diaspora business and non-profit leaders’ event.
When: May 7, 2020 | 2:00 PM Eastern, Toronto & New York
New to the series
To receive your access link to the seminar please register at the link below if you missed series 1 last Thursday.
Email us at magate.wildhorse (at)gmail.com or click here. Copy and paste the following in the subject line and body of your Email “Register me for Nonprofit Governance and Response for Outriding COVID 19 ” please include your name.
Procurement officers and buyers in search of COVID 19 and other supplies are welcome to participate.
Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar is a global disapora entrepreneurs affair! Leaders of mainstream businesses with an interest in doing business with diaspora entrepreneurs are welcome to register for the match making and networking sessions.
Please note that this event is not just for small and micro-businesses, big businesses and big nonprofits can benefit also.
Click here to view the series shedule.
May 7, 2020 Series 4: Nonprofit Governance and Response
Special SME segment – Risk Intelligence with Mr. Leo M. Tilman
May 14, 2020 Series 5: Diaspora Supply Chain― Who’s Who
Brought to you by Magate Wildhorse Consulting, and The Community of Practise for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs (Home of BIDEM Conference & Trade Show)
Advance or maintain the progress.
An incident that influenced this edition. That entity ended up with an employee contracting and dying of COVID 19