Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar
“Embracing risk for driving vision and growth”
You are invited to join us for series two in the Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar.
This edition entitled Strategy Planning for Outriding COVID 19 is also grounded in the theme risk intelligence.
- Find out how strategic planning in crisis and pandemics like the corona virus differs from your annual and quarterly planning.
- Share about strategic risks thinking
- Learn how to leverage risk intelligence for informing decision making and action for helping your organization to survive or grow in the face of disruptions and crisis.
- Private and non-profit sector strategy response to COVID 19
- Agricultural Business Sector — Market Intelligence Planning & Responding to COVID19
- Virtual business exhibition
- Networking and fun
Event features: Motivational talk, focus group, COVID 19 business community experiences (open mic―diaspora, in Caribbean segment and mainstream peers), Elevator pitches (The first 20 registered to per series), one-on-one global matchmaking sessions, mainstream and diaspora entrepreneurs networking session
Programme & Speakers, click to the preceding words to view.
Be with us for this diaspora business and non-profit leaders’ event.
When: April 23, 2020 | 2:00 PM Eastern, Toronto & New York
New to the series
To receive your access link to the seminar please register at the link below if you missed series 1 last Thursday.
Email us at magate.wildhorse (at)gmail.com or click here. Copy and paste the following in the subject line and body of your Email “Register me for Strategy Planning for COVID” please include your name”.
Procurement officers and buyers in search of COVID 19 and other supplies are welcome to participate.
Outride: COVID 19 Business Threat Seminar is a global disapora entrepreneurs affair! Leaders of mainstream businesses with an interest in doing business with diaspora entrepreneurs are welcome to register for the match making and networking sessions.
Please note that this event is not just for small and micro-businesses, big businesses can benefit alsol.
Click here to view the series shedule.
Join us on April 30, 2020 Series 3: Customer Service, Value & Sales
Brought to you by Magate Wildhorse Consulting, and The Community of Practise for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs (Home of BIDEM Conference & Trade Show)
Advance or maintain the progress.