Who is this piece for?
Organizational leaders looking to grow and improve their results in 2019.
We came packed with solutions to help you attain the ―competitive edge!
We are talking about help with
- Getting strategic focus;
- Setting growth indicators that are aligned with your personal and business ambition;
- Working from your CEO’s hat versus from simply that of the operations manager― (to put it another way, we’ll help you with focusing and acting for driving balanced growth);
- Creating an actionable corporate strategy plan― for guiding you, and your organization to achieving the tomorrow you want for your business;
- Communicating your strategy to your team so your people will line up, fully committed, and working to deliver your strategy;
- Market research for ensuring you are aware of changes in your environment that could quickly become threats, risks, or opportunities;
- An evaluation, or an organizational assessment for boosting organizational learning, strategy execution, improved results, better understanding of and communicating your results, or all plus improved funder readiness;
- Problem solving, or capacity building, and increased levels of understanding for getting the right job done. We bring― workshops, webinars, charrettes, ideation, strategic and creative thinking sessions. Ever hear about our Pepper Pot Sessions for tough conversations and problem solving?
We’re all about growth, improved results, your success, and our success when you succeed!
For the solopreneur, or small business leader― finding your “one drop” or rhythm for success can take longer. Having us as a critical friend and success partner means the acceleration of that process.
You’ll notice the improvement as you prepare for, and move from one meeting to the next.
For the government department or non-profit organization, we’ll help you turn that evaluation spend into an investment in learning and growth for your organization, even as you meet your funder requirement.
But, why wait for a funder’s request to check on growth?
Why wait for an externally driven request to learn what is going well and what must be changed in your organization? After all, you’ve got the mandate to run that show!
We know the many reasons, why you don’t get around to it, that is why we have designed, and will work with you to get this essential part of your work done well.
And that corporate strategy plan, we know how that missing performance management system can squeeze your strategy execution to a slow and painful death. We’ve got your back with that one too!
Join a new class, say goodbye to Grade C, and that painful 60-70% failure report for strategy execution!
Economic development agency managers, chief of party, cluster managers, leaders of incubators and accelerators you thought we had forgotten you. Not a chance!
We know why and where business incubation fails.
We know cluster members could use affordable help with strategy execution; we know businesses in accelerators need that objective critical friend or advisor.
We know why development and change projects fail to deliver up to 70% of intended results.
We know that economic development agencies can realize a higher ROI if they had a partner for helping their beneficiaries with execution, and or performance measurement and management.
Look yonder to the image above, we come with a journal to help you and your clients with journaling, reflection, learning, strategy adjustment and performance improvement.
We come with hold your hand care ―plus pressure and urgency to drive success!
We come with a pen, conversations, meetings, tools, and a watch to keep score, track, and help you adjust your strategy and improve your results in time!
, we come as that trusted friend to help you through the tough time and to focus on what really matters.
Together we’ll sniff the roses, relax, have fun, share laughs on your way to exceeding expectations.
Expect evidence-based, facts, rigor, organized, planned, synthesis, results, and caring!
Get value for money as you define it!
Let us help you find your success rhythm!
Let’s get the conversation going, message us today!