Looking for humour, engagement, thought provoking questions and answers for your next event, startup development or organizational capacity building session?
Then, you need to have Meegan Scott for your next event.
Here’s a little on what Meegan can share with your audience. Knowledge, experience, tools and lessons learnt from an international journey that spans almost two decades serving and training in strategy, performance management and measurement, and marketing plus expertise in entrepreneur development and business incubation.
Besides the rich blend of international experience, she also brings experience serving in various disciplines, sectors and industries.
Meegan is available for workshops, conferences, strategic facilitation and strategy communications sessions, rapporteur, and other speaking engagements.
Meegan holds a Bachelor of Social Science Degree in International Relations; an MBA (Marketing and finance focused); a Diploma in International Environmental Trade Law, the designation PMP, a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analysis and Certificates in Public Speaking, Lean Six Sigma, Facilitating Multi-national Conferences, Workshop Design & Facilitation, and in Business Analysis for International Trade.
She is trained and experienced in experiential adult learning, group process facilitation, participatory planning, workshop design, and the Technology of Participation (ToP). In addition, Meegan holds the designations Competent Toastmaster, Advanced Toastmaster Bronze and Competent Leader from Toastmasters International.
She has addressed audiences at conferences, trade shows, MBA and other graduations, boards, corporate launches, webinars as well as radio and television audiences.
Topics You Might Be Interested In:
- Focused for Growth Workshop (Strategy & Operations Track)
- Focused for Growth (Strategic Intent & Finding Your Strategy Track)
- Bringing in that Revenue without Mission Drift
- Making Your Board Fingers Sticky on Governance and Strategy Success
- Putting Performance Management to Work for Strategy Success
- Risk Intelligence, Bringing Bold to Strategy Success
- Is that Board Agenda Backstopping the CEO?
- Strategy Planning Can’t fill Your Strategy Jigsaw
- Let’s Review that Programme Plan Together
- Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs & Entrepreneurship
- Move Past Public Awareness to Impact with Social Marketing
Perhaps you could benefit from a “Pepper Pot Session”.
Topics one and two are perfect for entrepreneurs, incubators, accelerators and startup support organizations. Three and four for third sector entities (non-profits, social enterprise and even government departments and international development projects will benefit from their related spin on those workshops). Topics four to eight are ideal for helping private, public, third sector, donor projects, entrepreneurs and entrepreneur development programs to learn, find and successfully execute their strategy.
Request a face-to-face or remote speaker or workshop session today!
We can also pull together a full event including our network of experts across the globe.
Click the following here to submit your speaker or facilitator request.
What to include:
- The name of your event
- The expected size of your audience
- What’s driving your need for the session
- Session or topic you are interested in
- Your burning questions
- Three best times for meeting
- Telephone number
- Expected date of your event
- Tell us if your Event will be face-to-face or Remote
Schedule your session today! Available internationally.