About the Conference and Trade Show
The ultimate Caribbean Entrepreneur Development Conference and Trade Show for both first generation Caribbean immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs.
Caribbean entrepreneurs at home will also find a welcoming home at BIDEM.
BIDEM—designed to close the entrepreneurial skills gap of Caribbean immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs in all diasporic markets.
Organized to facilitate home to diaspora and diaspora to home learning, talent, and business exchange for driving innovation and growth―BIDEM is the must-not-be-missed entrepreneurs’ event.
A cutting-edge learning and knowledge exchange forum plus marketplace that unlocks diaspora and home markets. BIDEM, powered up by one-of-a-kind global diaspora matchmaking sessions― where building networks and deals takes priority over networking. It is a coming together of top-notch presenters, facilitators, vendors, buyers, suppliers, financiers, academia, entrepreneurs, governments, media, products, and services from all Caribbean markets, in one city for three days.
An entrepreneur’s university, apprentice floor, market, and carnival if you will!
Join us at the wellspring for accelerating the growth of high impact, as well as weak but ambitious entrepreneurs. Join us at the fount head where bridges are laid, and key diasporic markets are unlocked for entrepreneurs in the diaspora and at home.
Find value and build trust
- Come see and celebrate your Caribbean entrepreneur talent on parade
- Sample services and products
- Identify and work with new partners
- Build bridges for entering new markets abroad and through local international sales
- Reduce the major barriers to growing and scaling your business
Be part of a culture that seeks out and finance strong as well as weak but ambitious Caribbean businesses. Meet partners and financiers. Put your business on parade!
Who is it for?
- Caribbean entrepreneurs— immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs, Caribbean entrepreneurs at home
- Family members of Caribbean entrepreneurs, consumers, buyers, and suppliers
- Entrepreneurs from various ethnicities and markets who want to do business with Caribbean Entrepreneurs
- Academia, governments, policymakers, investment and economic development agencies, trade support organizations, financial institutions, suppliers of business support services
- Recruiters and buyers of key expert and consulting solutions
- Traders and wholesalers
- Private Sector Development Experts (Including those with no Caribbean roots but with a passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and making markets work)
- Women-preneurs who want to learn boy’s club business think and tactics
- Men who want to unveil boy’s club key cards for doing business to women
- Caribbean and Host City Business Development Clusters
- Students of international trade, trade, economics, international business, entrepreneurship, innovation, international relations, diaspora studies
Coming your way October 13-15, 2020 in Toronto, Canada
Join us from Asia, Africa, The United Kingdom, The USA, Caribbean, Europe, Pacific, and Canada
Watch this space for:
- Call for Speaker & Workshop Proposals
- Sponsor, Partner, & Exhibitor Opportunity
- Media Sponsor & Partner Opportunity
- CoP Member & Early Bird Rates
- Speaker Announcement
- Venue Announcement
BIDEM the first-ever International Caribbean Immigrant & Diaspora Entrepreneurs Conference and Trade Show with high impact global diasporic market matchmaking sessions.
Never miss an update.
Join the BIDEM mailing list
Tell who you are, your business, and your interest in BIDEM
BIDEM Conference and Trade Show Interest Sign-Up Form
Let friends and associates on Facebook know you will be at BIDEM 2020
Bridged, high impact diaspora entrepreneurs to efficient diasporic markets!
Brought to you by The Community of Practice for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs
Shared by the Event & CoP Secretariat, Magate Wildhorse Ltd
Conveners, Collaborators and Partners