A time for reading and readiness to deliver your entrepreneur’s role of authorship!
3― days of virtual meeting of original, traditional and current thoughts, philosophy and practice of
- Corporate Strategy & Planning
- Business Planning & Operational Management
- International Trade & Trade Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Commercialization & HVM
- Fintech, Blockchain, other Alternate Finance
- Intellectual Property and Trade Related Rights
- Trends in Healthcare & Nutrition Sector [Focus on plant-based, agriculture and proteins]
- Evaluation and Strategy Execution
- Policy, International Affairs & International Relations
- Authorship for Entrepreneurs
2― hours of industry booth camp or Book tour and trading each day
Meet and network with authors and publishers.
A must-attend for
- Schools of Business, Trade, Economics and Finance
- Researchers and Academia
- Authors of existing and forthcoming books
Find out what if anything in business and management thought, philosophy or practice has been turned on its head as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Subscribe to receive ticket announcement, complimentary tickets or receive details on how to participate. To subscribe please click the word submit.
Contact: 1 (647) 854-5323 or Email us at: The Entrepreneurs’ Book Fair
Copyright © 2021 by Meegan Scott and Magate Wildhorse. All rights reserved.